Acne scars is an unfair outcome after a long struggle with pimples and zits. While on the lookout for effective means to fade acne scars, choose those that have less or no side effects at all.
Before you consider seeing a dermatologist, home remedies are worth a try. They are effective, easy to use and you do not have to worry about unwanted effects. Also, find out the various methods available to fade acne scars fast and permanently.
How does Aspirin Face Mask Work?
Apparently aspirin can do more than fix a headache and fever. This is the ultimate DIY fix for those seeking flawless faces and fairer complexion. Aspirin contains the compound acetyl salicylic acid, a derivative of the salicin- naturally found in plants such as the willow tree. Salicylic acid is commonly used in anti-acne products. It possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in acne treatment.
– 2 units of aspirin
– 1 tablespoon of honey
PREPARATION AND MODE OF USE FOR FACE SCARS:
It is very easy, just crush the aspirin until it turns into a paste next to the water and store it in a glass container, add the honey, convert it into a homogeneous paste.
HOW TO USE:
– Apply on the face and let it act for 10 minutes and then remove with plenty of water.
– Use it two or three times per week, for best results.
– Although you can also help with daily habits that will make the effects more pleasant and lasting.
Healthy habits such as:
– It is best to drink 2 liters of water daily.
– A walk of 30 minutes a day will help you with the oxygenation of your skin.
– Avoid fats so you do not get more impurities.
– It is best to avoid common soaps, try to use neutral soaps or containing honey or oatmeal. This will help your skin to stay free of impurities.
– Sometimes making healthy habits and adding natural and simple options will help us more in the care of our skin.